DTI Advantage: Portable
The Wireline Heave Compensator is a universal tool designed to filter out rig motions while using wireline tools or tubing strings during deployment or well intervention operations off of floating vessels.
The compensator serves as a device that passively filters out the heave so that the payload stays level with the theoretical horizon. Benefits include:
- Allows safe deployment, landing & retrieval of subsea tools & equipment
- Provides continued operations in rougher seas
- Reduces risk of parting wire line and losing tools
- Decreases re-head downtime
- Ultimately, reduces overall operator costs
- Rating: 32,000 lbs. to 100,000 lbs.
- Operating medium: nitrogen
- Max. working pressure: 3,000 psi/ inlet pressure: 6,000 psi
- Weight: 9,200 lbs. to 16,000 lbs.
- Heave Capacity: 4 to 20 feet